1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6.No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
7.You have to tag 10 people.
(This is really random stuff off the top of my head.)
1. I'm Indian.
2. I am an English honours student.
3. I want to be an author someday.
4. I am a voracious reader.
5. I'm an only child. But I have a whole bunch of cousins.
6. I prefer English (U.K.) over English (U.S.A.).
7. I draw caricatures but since I'm too lazy to scan them and stuff, I colour digitally instead.
8. I frequently use sarcasm in my conversations.
9. I don't untie my shoes when I take them off.
10. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. (No, I can't!)
Questions I Got Asked:
1. Do you want to become a well-known artist, or do you draw/paint/color just for fun? - Strictly for fun. My serious artistic endeavours are in writing.
2. What kind of music do you listen to (or which song are you listening to right now)? - Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
3. Can you play an instrument? - No, but I wish I could play the guitar. I can dance though! *breaks into a jig*
4. Do you prefer cats or dogs (or do you like neither of them)? - I'm a dog person.
5. What's your favorite book/movie/series? - Harry Potter is an all time favourite. I've read too many books and watched too many movies to pick another favourite.
6. Which subject are/were you best at in school? - English!
7. What's your favorite food? - My mum's special delicacies.
8. What do you do when you're bored? - I try hard not to get bored but when I do, it just means that I've exhausted all means of staying 'un-bored.'
9. Is there someone you'd like to be? - Me, only wiser and more successful.
10. What do you value most about your friends? - They're not fake. We recently got through a rough patch together and I love them all the more for who they are.
Questions I Want You To Answer:
1. If you saw a coin lying on the street what would you do?
2. Would you rather eat 5 bottles of tomato sauce or have to wear green for a month?
3. What color are your eyes?
4. Did you ever fall in love?
5. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
6. Did you ever dance in the rain?
7. Do you trust all of your friends?
8. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
9. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
10. Favourite Season?
People I tagged: